Skip to main content
Mise à jour le 28 August 2023 à 09:44 am

Administrative registration* at the UG: from 11 July to 15 September 2023

*Excluding student trainees enrolled in continuing education (DFPU)

Physical reception from 28 August to 15 September 2023, Bât E / RDC / 09h00-12h00 / Tuesday to Friday

Registration assistance
Mail :
Tel.: 0594 29 99 78

Before enrolling at the University of Guyana, you must pay the following fees Student and Campus Life Contribution (CVEC) from the CROUS.

Register by profile

Enrolment is not definitive until the application and payment have been checked. Payment must be made online.

No cash payments will be accepted. No registrations will be accepted outside the designated period without the CVEC certificate.

Frequently asked questions

1. I can't access the web service. My login details are not working.
To access registration "You must have been through Parcoursup (with a wish validated as "YES" for UG) or E-Candidatures (result "Favourable" and confirmation carried out).

Prefix your number with Parcoursup ofP+Current year"
Example: P231234567 if the number is 1234567 and the year is 2023

If your Parcoursup has fewer than 7 digits, add 0s to obtain a 7-digit number.
Example: P230012345 if the number is 12345.

2. The data is incorrect. What should I do?
The data recorded is inherited from your entry in Parcoursup or E-candidat. If you notice any errors that you cannot correct online, contact the hotline.

3. I was disconnected BEFORE the online payment stage.
Our server may be experiencing a temporary problem. Please try again online at another time of day. If the problem persists, contact the Help Desk (Hotline).

4. I was disconnected AFTER the online payment stage.
MUST check your e-mail (including spam)If you receive a payment receipt, this means that your payment has been processed. If in doubt, contact the Help Desk (Hotline)

5. How much is my registration fee?
The amount calculated in the application corresponds to the data you have declared. This amount must be paid online by credit card. You will be informed if the amount to be paid changes as a result of the check of your supporting documents.

6. Can I pay online?
Registration fees must be paid online by credit card. Make sure you have the necessary conditions for this payment from your bank.

7. Payment in 3 instalments is only possible online.

8. I've chosen deferred payment. What do I need to do?
You can only pay by debit card on the online payment

9. How can I find the list of documents I need to provide?
The list of documents you need to provide, depending on your individual situation, is available here or in the "Documents" section. Useful documents - supporting evidence "

10. I don't yet have all the supporting documents I need. What do I need to do?
In the absence of proof, your situation will be reviewed. If you declare that you are eligible for a grant but you do not have the notification of award issued by the CROUS, you will have to pay the full amount of the registration fees. You must submit a full application.

11. I have a grant but the amount claimed does not correspond to my situation. What do I have to do?
During online registration: One of the fields on the "Annual details" page may not have been filled in correctly. For your scholarship to be taken into account, 2 fields must be completed:

  • 1st field: If you are receiving a grant for your enrolment, select "Higher education grant".
  • 2nd field: If you are receiving financial aid for the new academic year, select "Scholarship on social criteria".

Check that the information given on the scholarship notification (surname, first name, ID number) is the same as on the online registration application. If, despite the corrections made, the amount remains unchanged, you should contact CLOUS Guyane (Bât G - Campus de Troubiran).


12. What is the Student and Campus Life Contribution (CVEC)? How do I pay it?
Since the start of the 2018 academic year, a Student and Campus Life Contribution (CVEC) has been introduced in all higher education establishments.

Exempt students are :

  • higher education scholarship holders: CROUS social criteria scholarships AND annual allowances (ASAA)
  • refugees with supporting documents
  • students benefiting from subsidiary protection with supporting documents
  • asylum seekers who have the right to remain in the country with documentary evidence

Practicalities: before registering or re-registering at university, you need to log on to MesServicesEtudiant :

Section -> Student and Campus Life Contribution. If you already have an account (new baccalaureate holders, scholarship holders, etc.) please identify yourself, otherwise give your INE number and a temporary number will be allocated to you.

You declare your city of study and, depending on your situation, you may or may not have to pay the €95 contribution. At the end of the procedure, you will be given a certificate with a unique number. You will be asked for this number when you register or re-register at the university.

You can pay this contribution either online by credit card or in cash at a post office. If you have any further questions about the CVEC, please contact CROUS Antilles Guyane.

13. I didn't write down my student number at the end of my entry. What should I do?
Your student number is given to you at the end of your registration and in the validation e-mail.

14. Where should I send my registration form?
Only online, no more paper files.

15. Will there be a welcome day for new employees?
Details and dates will be posted on the university website when registration opens.

16. I don't know my start date for university. What do I need to do?
Once you have registered, you MUST set up your Espace Numérique de Travail - Mon dossier web - by going to the "UG digital account set-up area" on the University website, under the heading "Students" - "Login & password". This is where you will be able to access your timetables, transcripts and all the information relating to your life as a student.

17. During my PARCOURSUP application, I was offered "YES-SI" accommodation(s). What does this mean?

When you register on ParcoursupIf you wish to apply for a place, the school can offer you three options: "waiting for a place", "yes" or "yes, if". The "yes, if" option is compulsory; each university and each course is free to propose its own content.

Its aim? To help students with difficulties or atypical backgrounds to successfully enter higher education through tutoring and personalised support.

At the University of Guyana, there are several types of accommodation available:

Student tutoring
Students of a good level provide support to students judged to be in difficulty from the first semester onwards. This tutoring is carried out in groups and can focus on understanding lectures, acquiring work methods, etc.

Teacher tutoring
Support for students who need regular one-to-one tutoring with a tutor, outside the classroom. This personalised help is flexible in time and adaptable according to the student's profile and difficulties.

Support courses
When you start university, you can upgrade your language skills by taking additional courses. These group courses are designed to help you fill the gaps in one or more subjects.

Flexible licences
The aim is to take account of each student's background and aspirations. This personalisation of the course will take place within the framework of an "educational success contract". This contract is binding on both parties, the student and the teaching staff. A dialogue will be established between the student and the Director of Studies in order to plan an adjustment to the course and/or a change of direction. The programme includes regular meetings with a Director of Studies, refresher courses, tutoring and a year's deferred assessment in subjects where there are gaps.

Close Menu
en_GBEnglish (UK)